Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals of Greater Kansas City
RE/MAX Announces Home Run Program
We are proud to announce a new and exciting program that RE/MAX has announced with the Kansas City Royals.This season RE/MAX Mid-States & Dixie Region will donate $1 for EVERY foot of distance on EVERY home run by the Kansas City Royals (home & away). That means when Moose knocks one out of the park totaling 440 ft, they will donate $440 directly to CMN! As of June 23, there have been 59 home runs raising $23,314! Way to go Royals... Keep those hits coming!!!
Helping KC Kids Looks Fabulous on Everyone
A very special THANK YOU goes out to Kendra Scott and their two Kansas City locations in Leawood and Country Club Plaza! On June 16, Kendra Scott celebrated their 16th year in business with a "Sweet 16" celebration benefitting Children's Miracle Network. Each location donated 20% of their total sales for the day which was filled with fashion, family and philanthropy. Local Miracle Moms were invited to each store to share their family's experience with KU Medical Center Pediatrics with customers and enjoy some much needed pampering for themselves.
When Life Gives You Lemons....
You make Lemon-Aid for kids! Head to Wendy's on either July 7 or July 14 to get your FREE premium Lemonade and a donation will be made to Children's Miracle Network.
Visit these participating locations:
- Clinton - 1701 E. Ohio Ave.
- Harrisonville - 1800 N. Hwy 291
- Kansas City, KS - 10548 Parallel Pkwy.
- Kansas City, MO- 9800 NW Prairie View Dr.
- Kansas City, MO - 4201 Corrington Ave.
- Liberty, MO - 3 Victory Dr.
- North Kansas City, MO - 1208 Armour Rd.
- Platte City, MO - 1400 Platte Falls Rd.
- Sedalia, MO - 1301 S. Limit Ave.
- Warrensburg, MO - 410 Maquire St.